Who hoo's there?

Well, its a hoot to have you visit! My quill scribblings are merely a sprinkling of crafty dreams, a dash of vintage finds, and a heap of owl's tales... , Owly Byrd

Caspar Babypants

"Caspar Babypants makes simple sing-a-long music for babies brains and parents ears." Caspar Babypants is also known as Chris Ballew, Grammy nominated musician and lead singer for The Presidents of the United States of America.
Lyrics from I HEARD A BIRD

I heard a bird
tell me something true
I heard a bird tell another bird I’ll always love you

I heard a bird
tell me something nice
summertime sun gives way to wintertime ice



Some really cute videos and downloads are available on babypantsmusic.com - guaranteed to bring a smile to your day! CB albums are designed by fabulous collage artist Kate Endle, who Owly adores and featured in a post.






Share/Bookmark